Orka Release Notes
We’re constantly working to provide you with new features, tools, and plugins, and improve your overall Orka experience. For the latest and greatest, be sure to update your CLI to 1.0.6 after your environment has been updated. Here’s an overview of what changed with version 1.0.6.
This version brings a few important bug fixes earlier in advance of our usual release schedule.
- You can now list VM configurations. Run
orka vm configsin the CLI or send a GET request to the
- You can perform additional ISO operations on the ISOs in the local Orka storage -
- Removed the
orka image savetimeout of 60 seconds. The timeout was incorrectly indicating failure.
- Orka now prevents you from saving unintended whitespace in your
orka configinput. Unintended characters could cause connection failure to API URL.
- Fixed a VM clock drift issue that in some cases prevented users from pulling from another environment like Amazon S3.
- Fixed a beta
live commitissue that prevented users from connecting to more than one VM deployed from a live snapshot.
- Fixed an issue with attached disks getting lost after restarting the VM.
- The Orka CLI now shows the results of the
orka vm list-diskscommand.
- You can now run
orka user createand
orka vm create-configwith flags. These commands handled flags incorrectly.
Updated over 3 years ago